CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

When the cat is away, the mice will play..

In my case, I will spending lots of time on the couch! Husbone will be away this week, and I am going to be having alone time. I'm not too excited about it..I miss my love!

BUT..It will be nice to lounge around the couch and watch all my favorite shows!

Oh, and of course I will be on my own for dinner, so junk food it is! You name, I will eat it! lol!


And while I am stuffing my face, I will be watching on my shows on my dvr! There is a overload of Real Housewives of Atlanta to watch!! What a guilty pleasure!!!!



Oh, and of course SHOPPING!! My latest addiction has been QVC. There is something about happy people and Christmas! 24/7 ! 365 days out of the year! I will definitely be doing some Christmas shopping this week.



So until Saturday, I will be a couch potatoe, junk food addict, QVC addict! Very sexy...














0 comments: