CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Top 2} Things I'm grateful for...







My Husbone!



Many people search a lifetime for their soul mate, love of their lives, best friend..I found him! And I am very grateful for him! He's been my rock, and my partner! He has helped me grow as a person, and has always believed in me..

I can't imagine my life without him! Our journey has just began! I can't wait to see where it take us!!


My sister


I'm not sure I would have been able to get anything accomplished without her.

She has been my right hand, and my savior in many occasions! I can't make a decision without her, and most of all, couldn't live without shopping in her closet! I am very grateful to have her in my life!












1 comments:

Kit said...

You are very fortunate to have such great people in your life :)