CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 6 & 7





Gift Ideas for ME!!



I usually don't make any Christmas lists, but I thought it would be fun to ponder some gifts ideas for myself! Here is what I came up it:















Holiday Crafts/DIY




This year I will be turning on he creative light bulb in my head! I am planing on DIY Christmas gifts!! I'm planning on buying lots of mason jars, and fill them with yummy treats! I am going to be filling a couple with Hot Chocolate mix, Chocolate Chip Cookie mix, and some other treats! I will be handcrafting them with ribbon, bows, and a recipe card! I'm sure it will be a hit :)























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the watch! On my list, YankeeScents potpourri. They have some great holiday blends.

http://www.yankeescents.com

Kit said...

I love that watch!!!! Great ideas! I think I want to do the same this year!