CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fashion Library {Jessica Simpson}

It's no secret that I have a huge celebrity crush on Jessica Simpson!

Ever since her show Newlyweds where she starred with Nick Lachey (Her ex husband)

I was/am still obsessed with that show! I loved how it documented their newly married lives..sigh

Anyhow, besides her show, I love the way that she has created a name in fashion! How she busted out into the fashion world with her beautiful shoes, handbags, accessories, clothing, ect!

love love love...

So here are just a few of my favorite styles! I just love her simplicity and her classic looks! So looking forward of recreating some of these style...

Three different styles with the same boots & handbag!




Prints & Boots!! Oh, and a oversized handbag!

Leather jacket, white tank top, black handbag! Very chic..


Plaid oversized scarf, leggings, knee high boots

Simple everyday look!


My favorite look of all! Definitely going to be my travel look this holiday season!














































0 comments: