CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

{Christmas} Card Ideas

Decisions Decision..
With Thanksgiving passing by, we have Christmas right around the corner! Every year since I can remember, I would send out Christmas cards. Usually unique ones, fun ones..
This holiday season is a special one..It's our first holiday as husband & wife! So our cards need to be extra special! We will also be using one or two of our wedding photos! It's going to be so hard to pick just a couple!
I recently came across this site: tinyprints.com. They have a huge selection of Christmas cards that can be personalized. I decided to browse around and found a couple that caught my attention. Now I need to make a decision!! Time is ticking and I would like to get them mailed by mid December..
Which one do you like?














2 comments:

mrs.erika said...

I love Christmas cards!! I sent out a wedding picture for our first christmas together, too! I like 1, 3 and 4. But choose the one that looks best with the picture you are choosing. :) have fun!

mrs.erika said...

I love Christmas cards!! I sent out a wedding picture for our first christmas together, too! I like 1, 3 and 4. But choose the one that looks best with the picture you are choosing. :) have fun!