CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I love Shutterfly!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year.."
Can you believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow? -- Wow! Which means Christmas is right around the corner, and that means Christmas cards! This year will be our first Christmas as a married couple, and I am looking forward to making it a memorable one!
So the number 1 thing on my holiday to-do-list is: Christmas cards! Like it's such a special time for us, I want our cards to be fabulous! So when I heard Shutterfly's promotion for 50 free holiday cards for bloggers, I squealed with excitement! They are a reputable company, and I've always ordered prints from them. So who better to have make our Christmas cards? I decided to browse around the site, and I've already picked out some contenders..





I just keep thinking about how beautiful our cards will look this year!! I pretty much leaning towards one card. That's as much as I can say!! I want it to be a surprise to all our family & friends :)

Thank you Shutterly for such a great promotion!

I will post our Christmas cards as soon as they are mailed! So stay tuned..

**To enter their promotion, head over to their site and fill out the submission form. Also make sure to check out their site for: Christmas cards, Christmas invitations, and holiday cards.

0 comments: