CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 8





Least Favorite Thing About the Holiday's..

STRESS!!!!!!






Oh I love Christmas..I really do! But..there is always a downside.
Stress is a big factor during this holiday season. We are all always trying to find the right gift, trying to make time to go shopping, wrapping, baking, cooking, eating, pleasing both sides of the family, makes it a little difficult to enjoy the holiday season. Sure we can control many aspects of this, but it I think stress is inevitable!



That's why this year I will join:



I am going to try my very best to not overwhelm myself, and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas..



1 comments:

Karen said...

Cute pictures. Same on the stress for me.