CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Top 2} Things on Your Christmas Wish List..


Top 2 Things on your Christmas Wish List




Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch!
I've been eyeing this watch for a bit, and every time I see it I fall more in love with it!! Such a unique color! Love this over sized watch!





Jessica Simpson Katoy Platform Pump

I need a black pair of suede pumps in my closet! Preferably a size 6 1/2! I would definitely be able to wear these pumps with jeans, tights, leggings, dresses...EVERYTHING!

I love love love!

3 comments:

Kit said...

That watch is AMAZING! I love oversized watches for women!

Courtney said...

I love both of your choices, especially those pumps they are so cute!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

love those heels...so sexy and hot. i think hubby would like it if i got a pair lol