CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 2


Shopping Tips/Tricks
This year I will be doing most of my shopping online! Most stores like Amazon and Overstock will be throwing some great deals out, and will be offering free shipping! -- You can't beat that!
I love the fact that I can sit at home in pajamas shopping away! I will also be checking out QVC where they also have some great items, priced just right! You can also take part of Black Friday! Which should be considered a sport! If you don't feel like making those massive lines, some stores will be holding online sales starting 12 am!! Can you tell I love online shopping? lol
Also, try to check for store coupons! Stores like Old Navy and other stores, tend to put out great coupons that can save you some $
My shopping tips/tricks are pretty simple. I suggest doing research, and check out online shopping!! We have the big online shopping day --Cyber Monday right around the corner! November 29th !!
I can't wait to read everyone elses trips/tricks!! Yay!

4 comments:

Kit said...

I am not a big fan of the long lines and crowds wither!

Molly said...

You and Aly must have been separated at birth with the QVC thing, ha!

Thanks for linking up!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG I loooooove QVC!!!!!! Like for real. Love it! And HSN! Oh girl, give me some of that! Haha!

Unknown said...

I am not a fan of black friday..