CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Recap!


Home Sweet home!!

Husbone made it back safe and sound Friday night..Indeed a nice surprise!

From that moment on, we spent it in pure relaxation!! Sleeping in, munching, couch time, movies! Paradise...

I definitely feel well rested!

We also squeezed in some errands that had to be run. Our fridge was on the empty side! No bueno..

We also discussed our holiday plans, and decided it would be nice to throw a Christmas party..A themed one! "Tacky Christmas Sweater" Party!! Can't wait to start planning!! All I can think about is Peppermint martinis!!! Planning mode is in full gear..

In other news..it's no secret that I am a Jessica Simpson fan! (This week I will be a posting a celebrity post on her)

I love her songs, her clothes, shoes, everything! So when I heard the news that she was engaged, I was stocked! Everyone deserves happiness, and the fact that she was able to find love after her divorce, and failed relationships.. I'm happy for her!

Congratulations Eric & Jessica!!!

0 comments: