CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On a Personal Note..

I try not to get too personal on my blog, but I am making an exception today.
Yesterday was Election Day. Most of us went out, and voted.
Regardless of what party you voted for, I'm proud of our system. I am proud to have that right.
Last night for my state of Florida, we elected a Marco Rubio. A man with a dream. Someone who was said to have no chance at all. Yet he never let the pundits get to him. in the end his optimism and love for our country was just too big.
I'll end this post with my favorite line from his victory speech - "No matter where I go, whatever title I may achieve, I will always be the son of exiles and will always be the heir of two generations of unfulfilled dreams.''
















1 comments:

Megan said...

I voted for him!!!