CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Top 2} Cleaning/Organizing Tips & Tricks


{Top 2} Cleaning/Organizing Tips & Tricks



This is one of my favorite things in the world: Cleaning!! I love it! I am a clean freak! I literally drive everyone around me insane..--My poor husbone!
First thing you need to do is get your needed supplies. There are some things that I live by. Things that help me clean up around the house. Here are a couple of things:


The Roomba! It vacuums the whole house in less than an hour! I usually push the bottom before I go to work! I find it nice to come home to a clean house :)


I love the way a clean house smells! Pine-sol does the job!!


I love wiping the counters and the bathrooms with these! Disinfecting is a must to have a clean house..




This is the best candle out there to get rid of that unwanted odor in the house. Usually when I cook, or when the dogs are a little smelly, this does the job!


Another great Febreeze product! This I use to freshen up the furniture & carpet.


Other tips I follow to clean and organize the house are:
  • Pick up around the house everyday. A little goes a long way
  • Do dishes every morning
  • Clean counter tops everyday
  • Designate one day for doing laundry/ironing
  • Designate one day for mopping

*A helpful trick: I pour a little bit of Pine-sol in the bathroom garbage basket. It give the bathroom a great scent, and it's especially great for when you are having company over!





3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks! I love our roomba too!

Anonymous said...

Frebreze candles are the bomb!! They really put out a great scent and burn all the way down.-- LOVE THAT.

Karen said...

I have frebreze candles too. With 4 guys in my home there is no other way.