CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Recap!

Wow! I've never been so relieved for it to be Monday!!
I want to get back into the lingo, and stop the eating! --Literally! Don't get me wrong, it was a nice break! I definitely got lots of rest, and was able to just sit back and do "whatever." Our Thanksgiving dinner was nice! It was quiet & yummy! I spent the day baking Paula Deans Pumpkin Bars! They were delicious! By far my favorite pumpkin recipe ( I will post recipe on Wednesday.) I spent Thanksgiving at my parents house. Husbone had to work, so I was solo for the holiday. I missed him..but knowing how important his job is, and how many people rely on his services, I understood. We have many many more years of holidays to share!

It was nice to sleep in Friday --I decided no to partake in any early Black Friday Sales

I'm going to be doing most of my shopping online this year. It's just easier, and you can't beat free shipping!! After my morning coffee, husbone arrived from work and we decided to put up the tree! This will be our first Christmas tree!! We bought a nice, fluffy artificial tree from Target last week --On sale!! It was so nice to see the tree up! --Pictures to come soon!!

After assembling the tree we were still in need of some more Christmas decorations, so we headed to our local Home Depot. They had some great sales going on..I was able to score lots of decorations, and we also purchased some Christmas gifts!

Friday night we made it "Date night." I've been eyeing this one restaurant, and decided it would be nice to explore it! I got all dolled up, and headed out to dinner! Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill was delicious! The food was great! The style was unique, and everything was just fabulous! It was such great night!!








Saturday I ventured off to Jo Ann Fabrics and bought some more Christmas decorations! I had some coupons, and I was able to save $61!! --Love it!

I think I've become obsessed with this season! All I want to do is decorate!! lol! Luckily the rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, and staying in!!

Ohh and don't forget..Today is Cyber Monday! So take advantage of all those online deals!!

Bring on Monday!!!!



0 comments: