CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recipe Wednesday!

I've decided to add a new weekly post: Recipe Wednesday!
I think it's evident that I love food! So I decided why not make a trend out of it. As a newlywed, I am taking up the task of cooking delicious meals for husbone. It's hard for me t be creative. That's why I depend so much on blogs, and other recipe sights for inspiration!
This recipe below is easy and fun to make! Especially if you are craving Mexican!
Easy Chicken Enchiladas

Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 cup salsa (I used enchilada sauce)
2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans. Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes, or sour cream.

0 comments: