CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 3




Most meaningful gift/Best gift you've received

Chi Wet to Dry Flat Iron

I've been very fortunate to have receive great gifts for Christmas, but the one gift that stood out the most has to be the Chi Wet to Dry Flat Iron! I can honeslty say it's been one of the most used gifts too! Santa left it under the tree 3 years ago, and since then it's never disappointed me! It saves me hair time, and most of all, it leaves my hair looking great!!!

Thank you husbone!!











2 comments:

Marah said...

i'm your newest follower from the 12 days of christmas challenge!

i'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back!

http://dairyofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

Kit said...

Great gift to love!

Have a great Thanksgiving!