CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Recap!




It's crunch time!! With Christmas right around the corner --literally!

There are barely days left of last minute shopping, and preparation for Christmas! So much to do, so little time..But it's the rush and excitement that get me through these couple days. Reading "Last chance before Christmas" gets me all giddy!!!


This weekend was a productive one! Here is what went on, courtesy of bullets!




  • Friday afternoon husbone and I headed off to the stores and got some last minutes gifts. We wew victorious!


  • Later that night I had my Christmas party for work. I was dreading going by myself, but ended up having a great night!! Open bar always saves the day :)


  • Saturday and Sunday husbone was away for work so I took advantage of the weekend to sleep in, shop, and have coffee with my sister --I loveeee me some Starbucks!


There are still some gifts that I need to get, maybe one more trip to Michael's, and Target, but it shouldn't be too bad.


I think I might compile a to-do-list later!! We shall see!!

I hope you all have a fantastic week!!!



0 comments: