CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ornament Exchange!


When I heard about the ornament exchange over at Webbisodes, I was like "Count me in."
Nothing brings more joy to me than Christmas! So why not enjoy it with all my blogger friends!
I recently had the pleasure in being paired with Marcy, from Marcy Mazin' Moment.
Right from the geco we started exchanging e-mails and getting to know each other. We found that we had lots in common, and most of all you can tell she is a great gal!
Here is a picture of my ornament! By far one of my favorite one on the tree!

Can you tell I love Starbucks??
When I opened the package and saw my ornament I instantly smiled! I've always wanted one, yet never got around to get one. Thank you Marcy! You've brighten up my Christmas tree, and I am so happy I've made a new bloggy friend :)
PS. Due to some confusion, your ornament should be getting to your door step Friday! Sorry for the delay! Thank you for your understanding..I can't wait for you to receive it!


5 comments:

Jackie said...

Following via the Ornament Exchange. LOVE your ornament!
Jackie
www.mommyinthebaking.com

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Awww I just saw this girl! Thanks for all the credit! You are so sweet and I feel like I have found a true friend! I am excited!!! Can't wait to get your ornament and give you some praise ;)

Shannon said...

So perfect! I'm glad you had fun!

Thanks for joining us and linking up today! Already excited to co-host again next year!

Merry Christmas,
Shannon

... said...

Love that you and your partner got to know each other so well that she would get you a Starbucks ornament. Also, I'm reading after you've posted your next post. And I love Keeping up with the Kardashians and think this Christmas card is so cute. Kortney's baby looks the cutest. I'm your newest follower! Would love to have you read mine!

Adrienne said...

very cute ornament. glad to hear you guys became e-mail buddies