CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'Baby it's Cold Outside'

It's cold outside!!! I know I know..What we consider cold down here is nothing like up North, but for us Floridians, this is something out of the ordinary!!
I've had to take out coats, scarves and mittens!! lol! It's so cold..I've also been able to have great hair days!! 0% humidity! Wohoo..
Here is our forecast for the rest of the week:



It definitely gives us that "Christmas" feeling!! BTW can you believe we are 11 days away? INSANE! Where has this year gone? With that thought, I so need to finish all my Christmas shopping! Let's just say I've been more focused on making a list, than actually getting anything done. So I am hoping to get some much needed shopping done this week.
OR... I might just do some shopping tonight from the comfort of the couch, with some hot chocolate!!! yummmm!