CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 11




New Years Resolution(s)
I can't believe we are are almost done with Aly's & Molly's Christmas challenge! I am really going to miss reading every one's post! --sigh!
Anyhow, the subject today is New Years resolution's! 2010 has been a great year! I accomplished many great things! I passed the Florida Bar, Planned a wedding, Got married, and landed a dream job! I am so blessed! Which means that 2011 will be even better :)
After thinking about things I would love to improve, I came up with the following New Years Resolutions:

Exercise on a regular basis! Just not short term!

Eat healthier! More fruits and veggies!



Stress less! I know it sounds impossible, but limiting it is key!




Save more money! You can never have enough money saved.



Create a Bucket list!! And start crossing items out!

Can you believe it's almost 2011?? Wow! this year has passed so quickly!!






3 comments:

Shannon said...

I share several of your resolutions...and make the same ones every year! Let's hope this will be the year I keep them all!

Thanks for joining in on our exchange! Your blog is adorable. I'm following.

You'll hear from me soon with more details!

Shannon

Webbisodes
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Hey girl I think we are partners for the ornament exchange ;) CUTE BLOG!!!

Kristen said...

Great choices!

I feel like saving money will be on my list every year!