CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

At the bottom of the hour..

I need to be hooked on a Starbucks IV asap!!!
This week has been insanely busy. I have so much to do, and so little time to do it! I can't believe Christmas is in a week..I know I sound like a broken record, but it's insane how fast Christmas has just creeped up on us. I still have shopping to do, but I am confident it will all get done by the weekend. Plus this year we decided on DIY gifts for some family members, so I can't wait to finish those up (I'll post pictures of the finished project.)
So it will be a busy weekend/week! I will possibly be looking like this:
Now for something that I thought was worth posting..
What do you guys think about the Kardashian/Jenner Christmas card?
I happen to like it! The look is great, and unique!! Apparently they do Christmas themed cards every year! If you are interested in seeing, take a look here.


Happy Thursday!!


2 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

BIG fan of their Christmas cards... I pretty much think it's awesome!

Nuha said...

oh my goodness i love that card!! xoxo