CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{Top 2} Favorite Christmas memory


Favorite Christmas Memory

One of my fondest Christmas memories is being a kid in general. Making a list, send it off to the North Pole, and make sure I behaves because Santa was always on the look out! Then preparing cookies and milk for Santa, because you know how much Santa loves his cookies!! Then I would run upstairs, get into bed, and hope to hear the sled bells! --sigh!

Then waking up Christmas morning, and running to the tree to see if I received any presents!! Oh, I so wish I could go back to those days! But I do realize that things get better as you get older, and that eventually I will be able to experience those type of memories with my future children..



I can't wait to read everyone elses "Favorite Christmas memories."

0 comments: