CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chirstmas Movies!

During this time of year --particularly these last couple of days before Christmas
I like to turn on the tv, and watch Christmas movies! From new ones, to old ones. It just gives me that Christmas spirit that tends to come and go, during these last couple of stressful days. I'm hoping to get home later tonight, and watch some movies :)
Especially while I'm wrapping the presents, and having a mug of hot chocolate! Yay for Christmas!
What are some of your favorite Christmas movies??


White Christmas


The Holiday


Home Alone




Fred Claus


Deck the Halls




And....I am hoping to possibly squeeze in this movie before I leave on vacation. I've been dying to see it!!! Who doesn't love a good funny movie during the holiday's?
"I am watching you.."











3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

love those movies! I cant wait to see Little Fockers!

Amber said...

I love The Holiday & Home Alone 2! I also like It's A Wonderful Life & Griswold Family Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

I can't wait to see little fockers!! Merry Christmas!