CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello December!!

Wohoo for December!!! I can't believe you have finally arrived! I have my Christmas music blasting, and I am officially all geared up for Christmas! Especially with this lovely weather we are having! If anyone knows anything about Miami, you will know we don't experience the seasons like everyone else. It's usually hot and muggy all year round. Luckily we have been blessed with a cold front that has brought us some cool weather! --Yay!! I will so be wearing my boots and light sweaters...
This weekend I will be hard at work with lots of Christmas projects. Next week we are hosting a Christmas Party that I am not ready at all for! This party has creeped up on me, and I need to get a game plan going. I also want to finish putting up all the Christmas decor. I have so many little projects that I want to get started on, so maybe by cranking up the Christmas music I can get some much needed work done. --Sigh!
It will be a be a weekend to open up some windows and be productive!!
Oh and by the way...TGIF!!!!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: