CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Recap/12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 12-14

Oh Monday! You came so quickly..
This weekend was a non stop, jammed packed weekend. With our upcoming Christmas party, we've been very busy getting the house ready for our guests. With so many projects, I really hope that we will have everything finished by Saturday --praying!
Besides that, our weekend was short & fun! Sunday we enjoyed a fun filled day of tailgating, and watching some good old football, with a trip to Starbucks to end our weekend. All in all it was a great weekend!
Now it's back to the grind!!
I am hoping to the time fairies give me more hours of the day in order to accomplish everything..
On another note:


Day 12 - Show us your Decorations

I haven't had a chance to finish putting up all our Christmas decorations, so check back next week for pictures :)

Day 13 - Favorite Cookie Recipe

Paula Deen's - Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies

It is so yummy!! Especially with a glass of milk! Definitely worth trying :)

Day 14 - Oprah's Favorite Things: What items I would like to receive if I was part of her studio audience?

I don't watch Oprah, but i have seen clips of "favorite things" episodes in the news. People crying, ect. Very comical! But if I had the chance of winning something in her audience, I would like:

  • A trip anywhere
  • A new car
  • Money

I can't believe this Christmas challenge is over! Thank you Aly & Molly for hosting this fun challenge! It was nice to meet so many other bloggers out there! Till the next challenge...


0 comments: