CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Recap!



This is how I feel on this Monday afternoon! Tired..I've been yawning all day, and to make matters worse, I think I might be coming down with something --no bueno! So I will be popping some Zicam as soon as I get home..
Last week was a very busy week for us. We had lots to do around the house in preparations for our Christmas party. I'm happy to report, that everything was finished right on time! Our home is starting to feel like home! I finished decorating the house with all our Christmas decorations and gave it the warm feeling it deserved! We also painted, and I finally cleaned out our office! --That by itself was a never ending project! I'm so happy I now have a safe haven to blog :)


The Party was a success! It was small and intimate. I think I get an A+ for hostessing!! I made sure there was plenty of food, and that everyone was comfortable! Between husbone and I, we definitely know hoe to plan a party..

We still have lots of booze left..Maybe we should throw another party?? lol



Sunday we slept in, had some breakfast at our local Starbucks, and had a lazy day at the in laws. It was a great, relaxing Sunday..




0 comments: