CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Look?

So lately I feel that I've been in a slump! With school, home improvements, and a lack of "me" time, I feel blah! I feel like I need to update my look! Better yet, make some hair changes! My hair is currently long and dark brown with a hint of some light tones. Maybe a change will be good?? Maybe a cut? or a lighter color??

Here are some styles that I love:

Can you tell I'm a Jessica Simpson fan? I love her as a brunette! I love the different styles she has used throughout the years. Maybe I can incorporate something like this on my hair? Maybe I can do some highlights like these:

Obviously I can't do a major change i.e a cut. I have a upcoming wedding, and need to keep me hair at a comfortable length! So we will see! I'm going to work on that "change." Let's see how gutsy I will be!

1 comments:

Andreina said...

Hi! thanks for the congrats on my blog ;))
I know...two boys! It's crazy but so exciting!!!
Andreina