CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Embarrassing yet funny..

Funny story..

Yesterday I went to Target to get somethings for my upcoming trip. I needed the usual: tooth paste, shampoo, deodorant, and other things I just can't remember. As I was browsing, I came across a new deodorant that I had never seen. The smell was great, and I was destined to get it! It was called: Degree Classic Romance. It had the smell of perfume! You can't go wrong with that! So I decided to put in my shopping cart, and proceed to check out!

Which brings me to today!! I decided to test it out, and wear it. So I went about my day. Later on I saw Lover, and was excited to tell him about my new deodorant. Mind you, he is used to me and this sort of thing. I told him "Hunni, smell my armpit." He said "Ok." Then he made a weird face, and backed off. Right there I noticed that maybe he didn't like the smell..or maybe that perfume smell did not last!! I was mortified! Better yet embarrassed! We laughed it off, but I have yet been able to forget it! He is still asking me about my new deodorant. Rest assure I went out to my local CVS and purshased my reliable Secret deodorant! lol!

So there you have it! My funny story!!

Yo may ask why is she postig such a story? Well because sometimes you need a good laugh! So there ou have it! Laugh away...

1 comments:

Sal Serrano said...

haaaa omg. I can see him doing that, I would have put a weird face too. Bring it up lol I wanna smell LOL.