CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Loving this:

Today is just one of those day's! The weather is rainy + gloomy! It's been raining ALL day, and all I can think of is our upcoming vacation to North Carolina! We are heading up of the 4Th of July! And we are super excited for a mini vacation :)
So in light of the trip, I decided to cheer myself up, and look through one of my favorite sites: polyvore.com! It's basically a web site that you can mix match different designers, stores, and make a collage! You can also find accessories, nail polish, shoes, basically anything! It's like a fashion playground!
Here is somethings that I put together from one of my favorite stores: Forever21!

1 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

I can never seem to find cute clothes like that, when I go into Forever 21.
That website sounds neat, I may have to check it out!