CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Updates!

Yesterday was an exciting day! My sister and I visited a potential venue: The Westin Colonnade in Coral Gables. It was breathe taking. From the moment we got there, we were awed! We met with the Director of Catering, and from there is lead us on a tour of the premises. We viewed (2) spaces for the wedding reception. The first one was the Rotunda. Only one word can describe this space: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Then we saw The Merrick Ballroom which had a elegant ballroom look. Both spaces had their pros and cons. We went over all the details with the Director of Catering, and were able to come up with options to work with our budget.

All in all it was a great meeting. I am grateful for my sister for coming along, and helping me. I was completely overwhelmed, and she noticed and stepped in! I am hoping to visit again on Saturday to show Lover, and then make a decision. Obviously we have other places in mind. Hopefully by the next couple of weeks, our selections will be narrowed down...

But for now, I leave you with pictures from yesterday's visit! Courtesy of my sister!

0 comments: