CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bye Bye Love..

Today Lover embarks on his week vacation with the guys! He will be heading off to the Keys for a week filled with fishing, spearing, diving, lobster filled time! I will miss him..BUT this only means that I need to hit hard the wedding planning!

So I've decided to jam pack my week with vendor appointments. I am going to make sure I stay busy, and most of all stay productive! I'm hoping to settle on a photographer, and a florist. So ::cross your fingers::

Another thing I plan on focusing on this week is my fitness! I've been slacking when it comes to eating healthy, and hitting up the gym. I need to get back on the ball! There is no excuse! I am mainly focusing on a healthy lifestyle! No crash diets! So this week will also be a REAL start! Wish me luck! AGAIN! lol!

Anyhoot! I will spend some little more quality time with Lover, before he goes. So I hope you all have a great Sunday :)

1 comments:

The Planning Boutique said...

hey girly!!! email me! let me know how the wedding planning is going and how your week looks1 i am sure pretty full between planning and appointments! Have fun! xoxoxo