CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A girl can dream...

I always told myself that the day I have a closet filled with Manolo Blahnik's, Jimmy Choo's, and Christian Louboutins, is the day I know I have made it big! That I have hit Success! Now to some that might sound shallow, but to me it just makes perfect sense! So with an upcoming wedding, I've decided that maybe a pair of expensive designer shoes can be an investment! So these are just some shoes that I am drooling over:










6 comments:

Jackie said...

Being a shoe fanatic, I love them all! Gorgeous. Now, just a little advice, I'd go with a pop of color in the shoes... maybe that something blue. That way you can wear the shoes again! I've attempted to wear mine again, but have a hard time finding the right dress/outfit for my ivory shoes.

How about some killer strappy silver (or gold, depending on theme) shoes?

Melissa Marie said...

I love them all as well!!! I am with Jackie on getting something you can wear again! You don't want to invest in Christian Louboutins that you are only going to wear once. I have tried to wear my wedding shoes again and it has been hard to do so, I have even thought of dying them black, but am afraid to ruin the shoe!!!

Sugar & Spice said...

Great advice ladies!! Definitely will pick something with color!!

P.S.Photography said...

LOVE the "something blue" shoe idea! Will make for super cool pictures during your getting ready shots!

Lyryn said...

Love the last ones... they are fantastic! To get my feet in those! ;)

Angeline said...

LOVE them all! I've actaully been eyei g the satin hot pink Christian L!!! I want! Fill us in in the one pair you get :)