CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Reality Shows

How many of you watch Reality Shows? I DO!!! I have this obsession with them. I feel somewhat comforted by what I watch! I know it sounds odd, but it's true. I love the fact that there are people that are crazier than I am!! This season has been a pretty good season for shows. Lot's of drama, and more drama! It' making a nights just a bit more exciting!! Right now these are the shows that are being recorded by my dvr:

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Tori & Dean

NYC Prep

Miami Social


John & Kate Plus 8


The Little people Big world



The Duggar Family
So what are some of your favorite Reality shows? Do you even watch them?










5 comments:

Lyryn said...

I came across you blog and just wanted to come say Hi and how much I enjoyed it. I’m still one of those people who still love Jon and Kate! Sad… I know, but I love-um! I look forward to reading more!

Sugar & Spice said...

Thank you Lyr!

Angie Eats Peace said...

I am so bad with reality shows. I love TLC.
I love The Little Couple, Toddlers & Tiarras (terrifying, but I cant look away!)
I also love A&E, Intervention & Obsession!

Sugar & Spice said...

Angie, those are some greatsows too! TLC has some good shows.

Angeline said...

Biggest Loser! Tori & Dean, Kendra, John & Kate + 8 keeping up with the kardashians, and more lol