CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

New week!

Today is the start of a new week! Healthy lifestyle here I come! Like I posted last week, I started a new journey mid last week. I officially start weighing myself today. I will be doing so every Monday (just makes it easier to keep track.) I will be dedicating more time "cooking" my own meals, which should be interesting. I also will be hitting up the gym everyday, and maybe getting back to spinning!


You might ask, why the sudden healthy mode? I have (3) reasons...

1. An upcoming cruise (September 17th)
2. My wedding! (7 months away)
3. A healthier lifestyle!


Today the day has started off on a great note! I had a healthy breakfast, tons of water, andlots of work ahead of me! Staying busy is key! Later this afternoon, I will be hitting up the gym for am much needed workout! Can't wait!

5 comments:

healthy ashley said...

Sounds like an awesome week ahead!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Awesome! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Saw you on Caitlin's blog...we have the same birthday :) I'm just a year older.

Have a great day!

Sugar & Spice said...

seesaraheat- How cool! I'm glad I was able to find someone with the same birthday!

Sugar & Spice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.