CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{Top 2} & More..

Things you've learned from your parent's/grandparent's..

  • Never go to to sleep angry--Great advice! Life is too short.
  • Clorox cleans all!! --Literally!

Now onto other things. Tonight I am getting together for some much needed drinks & sushi with a dear friend of mine, followed by the premiere of The Real Housewives of Miami!! --Wohoo! I've been looking forward for this season for a bit now. Miami is my home, and a beautiful one if I might say..So expect a recap manana!!

Not much planned this week. Husbone is currently away, and I am taking advantage of that! Microwavable dinners, take out, and ice cream in bed! Which will compensate for me missing him..

So till tomorrow!! I will have my recap of the Real Housewives of Miami and other shennanigans!

0 comments: