CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Recap: RHOMIA!

Anyone who reads my blog or my tweets will have noticed that I am a huge fan of the Real Housewives franchise! You name it, I like! So when the rumor was circulating that there was going to be a Real Housewives of Miami (RHOMIA) I was thrilled!! Maybe because it;s my native city? But who doesn't love Miami?!
So here is my short recap about Tuesday's premier: I expected a little more. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. The cast is very diverse. Filled with different personalities. The six ladies are beautiful and and well accomplished! Not too much was learned in this episode, but I will definitely be tuning in for next weeks episode.
I leave you now with the cast!!! Tune in next Wednesday for a follow up :)

The cast of the Real Housewives of Miami

Alexia aka The Cuban Barbie
Co owns with her husband Venue Magazine in Ocean Drive



Marysol
Founder of her own power house PR Company



Lea
Wife of a distinguished Attorney

Christy
Ex-Wife of Glenn Rice (Basketball player)




Larsa
Scotty Pippens wife

**Adriana was not picture**

Brazilian bombshell who is currently engaged




1 comments:

Mango Gal said...

I felt the same way about the premier, a little underwhelmed, but if I know Miami, things will spice up eventually!