CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog Blog Everyday!

Happy Friday!!
I can't believe the weekend is here, front and center! I am looking forward for a fun filled weekend out in the sun! Maybe with a little cleaning and grocery shopping, but definitely taking advantage of the sunny weather! --Tanning here I come!
Now for some exciting stuff! I recently came across Fried Pink Tomatoes
She recently started blog challenge that has no mandatory linking back or anything. It's purely an incentive to blog on a daily basis with pictures! Not too shabby!! --I'm in!!
So if you are interested to join me, here are the details:
Day 1- A picture of yourself with 10 facts
Day 2- A picture of you and the person you've been closest with for the longest
Day 3- A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 4- A picture of your night
Day 5- A picture of your favorite memory
Day 6- A picture of a person you'd like you trade places with for a day
Day 7- A picture of your most treasure item
Day 8- A picture that makes your laugh
Day 9- A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10- A picture of the person you do the most ****** things for
Day 11- A picture of something you hate
Day 12- A picture of something you love
Day 13- A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14- A picture of someone you can never imagine your life without
Day 15- A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16- A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17- A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18- A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19- A picture and letter
Day 20- A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21- A picture of something you wish you can forget
Day 22- A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23- A picture of your favorite book
Day 24- A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25- A picture of your day
Day 26- A picture that means a lot to you
Day 27- A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28- A picture of something you are afraid of
Day 29- A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30- A picture of someone you miss
Here we go: Day 1- A picture of yourself with 10 facts!
- I reside in sunny South Florida! aka Miami!
- I married my high school sweetheart!
- I have a Law degree
- I'm addicted to Starbucks! --My safe haven
- My dvr is filled with reality shows
- I can name you every state capital in the U.S
-I have 2 Chihuahuas that I absolutely adore!
- I only listen to talk radio in the car
- I am a big fan of Jessica Simpson
- Mexican food is my all time favorite
Day 2- A picture of you and the person you've been closest with for the longest

My sister and I

2 comments:

Megan said...

cute pictures!!! I love that we're both South Florida girls :) The guy that I'm seeing is from Miami and an attorney, too! Where did you go to Undergrad/Law School?

Sugar & Spice said...

Megan- Thanks! St. Thomas where did he go to school?