CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm back!!


I am getting back into the flow of things. I took a little hiatus! But I am back in full force! I owe you all many updates! So I will save my updates + pictures for a future post! Now onto better things! Valentine's Day was yesterday, and what a nice evening it was.. Husbone and I decided to make a romantic evening out of it, in the comfort of our love nest! He was in charge of dinner, and I was in charge of dessert! Match made in heaven!!
On the menu: Ribeye steaks, asparagus, and chocolate covered strawberries! --Delicious!
Oh, and lots of wine!
After dinner we enjoyed a movie --The Killers
All in all it was a great night!!
Now onto Top Tuesday!








The trend this year at the Grammy's were metallic! The two fashionistas that I thought rocked were Jennifer Lopez in a mini metallic dress that looked amazing on her!!


The 2nd fashionista's dress that I loved was Kim Kardashian. It was a fierce choice!! I loved that the dress had a plunging neckline, and a high slit! --Very vixen!



PS. My blog is going through an ugly stage..Please bare with me.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Jennifer Lopez look amazing? I'd kill to have her legs!