CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 6 - Photo Challenge





Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd like to trade places for a day..

If I could trade places with someone for a day, I would so trade with Jessica Simpson! She is an entrepreneur, a successful singer, and beautiful woman, and of course a celebrity! I would love to design, wear all her clothing! --Can you tell I love her clothing?

I would love to jet away, go to parties, and meet such great people! I also wouldn't mind dating all the men she has! --Shhh! Don't tell Lover! I mean, who wouldn't want to trade places with their idol?

1 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I love her, too! I love this picture of her... she is so stinkn' beautiful!!! I just think she is so graceful... ugh feel ya on this one girl!