CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kodak moments!

Here are just a few of my favorite shots of the night..These are just snapshots that I have collected from everyone. I'm still pending my professional photos! Can't wait to share those! But for now, I will leave you with some kodak shots!



Our first dance..
My brother & sister [missing Sandra]


Chris, Crystal, Ruthy, and Michael

Jamming..


Pre Ceremony, Vivi & Melanie



Vivi, me, and Lover



Palm Beach FR crew



The In-Laws



Tio Lando, Tia Sari, Ruthie!

Me & my 4:30 friend! Aka Melanie!

Erik! A dear friend of ours!


My parents!


Listening to a great speech from the MOH!



MOH aka Cristy!


My sister and I!


Hotness!


Chris, fellow groomsmen!


Entering..



My girls!


The Bestman aka brother!

Stay tuned! I will be blogging next: Honeymoon!
















5 comments:

Angeline said...

How fun! Everything and everyone looks great!!! Can't wait to read about the HM! I love your wedding dress! Where is it from?

Sugar & Spice said...

Thank you :) It's La Sposa! I fell in love with the Spanish look!

Angeline said...

its stunning!!!!!!!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

EEP!!! Congratulations!!!

I love your dress and the sash is awesome!

Looks the a fabulous day! WOW!!!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Sugar & Spice said...

Aww! Thank you ladies!