CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lucky 27!

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday! My birthday signifies a lot! Not only is it the day of my birth, but it's also the day that Lover proposed to me 3 years ago.
This year, I'm celebrating my birthday as a married woman!
Lover decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to throw a party! We invited are family and friends, and made a night of it! It was a success! Wine and chorizo! It couldn't get better than that!
So here is to another year of life and happiness!!!
I'm ready!

4 comments:

mrs.erika said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!! Post pics of your partyyyy! :) Glad to hear it was a good one... you deserve it!

Sugar & Spice said...

I wish I would have taken pictures! I totally forgot too!

Angeline said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sugar & Spice said...

Thank you Angeline!