CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Friend Makin' Mondays...

It's Monday, and as a tradition, http://kaseyhelder.blogspot.com/ is on vacation, and http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/ has taken over the task for this week :)


So here it goes:

List 5-10 of your favorite things! These can be things you think everyone must have, a collection of things you have, or some product or miracle invention that has changed your life (yeah I am a little dramatic)...it's YOUR list of favorite things...






Lover! Top of my list :)







Our families! I am very fortunate to have great family!






My chiwis!!! Jingle + Susie









Starbucks! Wow! Can't live without it!









My girlfriends :)










Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey!










Glass of wine :)












Cleaning!






The Swifter! The best invention!







Tanning in Sunny S. Florida!





I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things! Hope to read some of yours too...



0 comments: