CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ready..Set..Plan!

Hi! My name in Maria, and I am a PROCRASTINATOR!

Yes..I have been engaged for 2 years, and have done nothing! I've been putting planning in the backseat. But no longer! I have momentum..If I want to be married by March 2010, I need to get a jump things pronto!

My lover (fiance) has been patient with me..But no longer..He's given me way too much time. So now I am on a mission! It won't be easy..I will be juggling my last year in law school, and planning a budget friendly wedding.

Starting today, I will be making phone calls, setting appointments, and soon enough accomplishing tasks!

I'm excited. I have been with a great man for the past 7 in a half years of my life. I can't wait to be Mrs. ......!!




0 comments: