CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Introduction...

Hello Hello!!! I finally caved inn, and decided to make my own blog!! My name is Maria, and I am a Miami, Florida native! Yes. Sunny So. Fl! I will be chronicling EVERYTHING! From my wedding planning, to my latest adventures, to fashion, savings, fitness, EVERYTHING! Basically until I find a rhythm for this blog..All I need is patience, and some guidance!

I thank all the bloggers who have inspired me! I will soon be listing you all! Blogs have become a daily activity for me, and I thank you all :)

BTW for anyone wondering why I picked the title "All About My Sugar & Spice" is because I am "Spice" and my lover aka Fiance is "Sugar." This memory goes back all the way to High school! So after pondering for a neat name, I came up with this..

So I hope you all enjoy my journey, and that maybe I can inspire some of you!

1 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

YESSS! I am the FIRST TO COMMENT :-) Welcome and I love your blog title! I will email you back later this evening. YAY!!!!! :-)