CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 24-29 Photo Challenge

Day 24 - A picture of something you can change..

TIME! I wish I had the power to change time. Who doesn't need some more time?


Day 25- A picture of your day..

Coincidentally we were in Chicago during their St. Patty's day celebrations! Here is a picture of us by the green river in Chicago!!!


Day 26 - A picture that means a lot to me..

This picture was captured by a guest of mine, it was taken when I entered the Church! It was the first time he saw me on our wedding day!


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member..

My dad walking me down the aisle.


Day 28 - A picture of something your afraid of..

This picture is self explanatory!! I am such a baby..


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile..

A yummy martini!!! Can someone say happy hour??

0 comments: