CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall fashion!

Fall fashion is a favorite of mine! Maybe because I live in sunny South Florida, and the Fall season is not considered one. Regardless, I love everything about Fall fashion!
One of my favorite fashion blogs to read is Monica Rose. She is a stylist, fashionista, and a genius! She has dressed top celebrity's such as Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian {My favorite tv personalities}
I picked out a couple of my favorite styles that top my list! All are very fashion forward!! Love Love Love!



I love the scarf wrap around, the leggings, and the SHOES! Those are some hot shoes!
Animal print blazer





Ponchos seems to be the latest trend! Love it!


Knee high boots!! Make any outfit jump!



3 different outfits that stand out!



Ponchos & Capes!







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love! That animal print blazer is really fun! As my mom says, "leopart print is a neutral!"