CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting back to..

November was a slow month for me. Not much was accomplished in the wedding department. I feel like I've been slacking [Cristina shush!] Although I've had all the help I can I need, I just haven't been in the "mood." I'm kinda in a wedding slump!
So today, I took the day to get back on track! Time is clicking [3 months & 7 days] and I still have quite a few things to get done. No more slacking, I am in full force gaining momentum! My binder is all updated, and I made a list of tasks to get done this week! So the train is moving..
On another note, we had to cancel our engagement session this weekend. The weather was just not peachy! So we are going to be rescheduling. We also signed our contract for our videographer! So I'm technically not slacking that bad...lol!
Anyhow, I have lots to do! Busy busy week ahead of me!

0 comments: