CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

To insure or not?

One of my daily reads is: Make Mine a Mojito! I love her blog! She always has something interesting, fun to post. Recently, she wrote a post regarding her missing engagement ring! I think I would die! Literally! She luckily has insurance, and basically just will have to file a claim, and rest is self explanatory. Which made me think..What if the same happens to me? What if I misplace my ring? I don't have any type of insurance on my jewelry. What do I do? Insert Lover's remark [He has always been after me about insuring my ring]
So who has their ring/jewelry insured? If so, what company did you use?

1 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

I am an insurance broker in Texas, and let me tell you - YOU NEED to cover your ring. Call your agent who insures your home/cars and ask them if you can add a jewelry endorsement to your current homeowners policys or if you can get a personal articles policy to have your jewelry covered. Good luck!