CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catching my breathe..

Trying to catch my breathe after a pretty busy week! You name, it happened! Although it's just a four day week, it's felt like a century! First my dog Jingle! If anyone knows me, they know that my dogs are my life! They are like my children! Literally! When something happens to them, I fall apart! So when I wake up Tuesday morning, I notice that Jingles eye is swollen. Not only that, but he was have a difficulty opening his eye. So after class, I took him to the vet to check him up. The prognosis was that the flea shampoo that I used to bathe him, made contact with his eye, therefore the chemical in the shampoo scratched his cornea. As a result, I have to put cream in his eye everyday and this:
Jingle is not digging the e collar, but he has to wear it! Tomorrow I have a follow up appointment with the vet to see if there is any progress. I'm hoping that the creams have been helping him, and that by next week his eye can somewhat be back to normal. I will keep you all posted...
Any of you have pets? If so, what are they?

0 comments: